Vegan and with gluten
Preparation time: Approx. 10 min. + 15-20 min. baking time
For the dough:
300 g wholemeal spelled flour
2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar
1 tablespoon of „Weinstein“ baking powder
1 pinch of salt
60 g soft coconut fat
200 ml of almond milk
Zest of 3/4 lemon
1 pinch of vanilla
For the filling:
50 g soft coconut fat
1 tablespoon raw cane sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
A little coconut fat to grease the mold.
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C top and bottom heat and grease a muffin tray with coconut fat.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the dough together in a medium-sized bowl and knead it until you get a soft, smooth dough.
3. Flour the work surface and roll out the dough on it rectangular (Mine is approx. 50 x 40cm).
4. Now coat the dough with the coconut fat for the filling, then with the sugar and finally with the cinnamon.
5. Roll the cinnamon roll up on the longer side, cut the roll into 10 even pieces and put one roll in every muffin tray.
6. Bake them golden brown for 15-20 minutes and enjoy them the same day. This is how they taste best 🙂