- Breakfast delivered to your place.
- Introduction: What is what on your buffet.
- Time for your questions.
- Goodbye from my side.
- Time to eat, drink and simply enjoy.
- Collection of my equipment the day after.
- A discovery call to plan a unique brunch for you.
- Your individual Ayurveda brunch.
- A personal introduction to the meals you chose, and
- delivery service to and from your place in and around Innsbruck.*
SPRING-LOVE: Awaken your senses with freshly grown delicacies
JOYFUL SUMMER: Quick, refreshing meals for your celebrations
TRUSTFUL IN AUTUMN: Grounding meals to balance inner and outer storms
PEACEFUL WINTER: Ayurveda spice-kitchen for warm feet and satisfied souls
GLOWING YOU: Ayurvedic Christmas bakery
FOR MY MEALS I CHOOSE PRODUCTS THAT ARE 100% NATURAL, 95% ECOLOGICAL AND REGIONAL, AS MUCH AS I CAN. ALL MY RECIPES ARE VEGETARIAN AND MOST OF THEM ARE VEGAN TOO.
- Ayurvedic welcome drink and snack
- Introduction to ayurvedic principles
- Discussion of the chosen Ayurveda menu
- Common cooking with clear and precise information on the preparation of the food
- Shared lunch or dinner
- Relaxed conclusion with possible leftovers to pack and recipes to take home
You and your questions are very welcome at every step of the workshop and make it to an even more lively experience for everyone. If you want to ask me anything after that day, of course, I will be there for you via email or phone.
In Ayurveda, we see food as a gift. This is one example of how you could gift yourself with a menu prepared in our cooking workshop:
- your favorite big and sharp veggie knife and
- 7 empty jam jars or some Tupper boxes for possible leftovers.
If none of these dates fit you well, please contact me directly for an individual appointment.